Unusual Sex Injuries These Four Sex Injury Stories Aren't For The Faint Of Heart - 06- Bc Music Blog

Breaking

BANNER 728X90

4 Nisan 2022 Pazartesi

Unusual Sex Injuries These Four Sex Injury Stories Aren't For The Faint Of Heart



Unusual Sex Injuries
These Four Sex Injury Stories Aren't For The Faint Of Heart


If you've ever watched an episode of TLC's Sex Sent Me To The ER, you know a moment of passion can quickly take a turn for the worse. How horrific does a penile fracture sound? (By the way, Brazilian researchers
 identified the sex position most likely to cause a penile fracture: Sorry, reverse cowgirl fans). 


But despite their cringeworthiness, stories about sex-related injuries are always entertaining — as long as they are happening to other people. Which is probably why an anonymous user started a thread about sex injuries on guyQ, AskMen's Q&A platform. 


They say love hurts. Have you ever had a funny or unusual sex injury?



Thank you, Anonymous, for initiating this conversation. The four anecdotes below are as horrifying as they are amusing. And if you want to learn a couple of lessons from them, never wear underwear with zippers, and always watch out for pets. 


Had my nose broken during sex once. Doing a girl from behind when I was in high school and she threw her head back and cracked me in the face. My face was black and blue for a few days. 

I pull muscles from time to time when my wife and I have sex. But I have to say that one of the worst was when we were role-playing one night and I had on these underwear that had a zipper in the front and my manhood was out and it got caught in the zipper. It was a painful night. I couldn't get the zipper back down. We had to stop and my wife had to help. Lesson learned. I haven't put those back on since.



My funniest was my husband and I were having sex with me bent over a chair and him standing behind. The cat made a flying leap at his ass and dug its front claws into his bottom and hind claws into his calves. He lurched forward and knocked my head into the chair and the chair went over. He had a painful behind and I needed a neck brace for a week. But we survived.



 and it was a hot steamy session. We were both all into it and then something happened that has never happened before in my life. My dick came out and went straight up her azz. She jumped up and I had no idea what the hell was going on. She went from a state of pure pleasure to excruciating pain in about a second.. She was holding her bhole and then fell down and had a seizure. Scared the living fvcking shit out of me I slapped her face probably 5-6 times to try to snap her out of it. Haha real crazy! My 6month old son was napping in the next room over at the time..


Super Cool Man, Super Sexy Man, Muscle Model, Handsome, Hot Man, Kaslı Erkekler, Yakışıklı Erkekler, Muscle Gay, Bearded, Muscle Gay, bayramcigerli.blogspot.com, Sex, Sex Tips, Tips,Unusual Sex Injuries,


askmen.com


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder